Thursday, August 24, 2006



JOHN MARK KARR’S
FAMILY and RELATIVES
seem 2 be worried
about how his Sons’
COLLEGE EDUCATION
will Be PAID FOR!?!?
…and it seems that’s not all
They are also

WORRIED
about PAYING
JOHN KARR’S ATTORNEY!
Not 2 mention how they feel about

JOHN KARR'S TREATMENT!

JOHN KARR’S FAMILY

is going 2
FIX ALL OF THIS
HOW

You Might Ask?

By
SELLING

JOHN KARR’S
BOOK DEAL
AND
THE MOVIE RIGHTS!!!

Can You Fucking Believe This?

JOHN MARK KARR IS
A PIECE OF SHIT

Whether he KILLED
poor, adorable little
JONBENET or NOT!

It Doesn’t Change
Who & WHAT
KARR IS!

This

WORTHLESS
SCUMSUCKING
FUCKOFAPERSON

Should

LOSE EVERY RIGHT EVER GIVEN 2 HIM!
PERIOD!

I have YET 2 HEAR

ANYONE
MENTION JONBENETS’ RIGHTS!

All I Can Think About is
What It Must Have Been Like
To Be 6 Yrs. Old, and have the
LIKES OF THIS
DEMENTED SCROTEM
ANYWHERE NEAR YOU!

I So Very Much DESPISE HIM!

I Find Him a

despiteful, hateful,
invidious, malicious,
disgusting, distasteful,
horrible, repugnant,
contemptful, bile,
rancor, venomous,
vitriol of a prick!
(I’m Sorry If I Left ANYTHING OUT,

and I’m More Than Sure I Have!)

SO LET’S CHECK

THE METER
2 SEE HOW MUCH
WE REALLY CARE ABOUT
JOHN KARR’S RIGHTS
…or anything else about him…


4 a complete list
of sites that are
RANTING TODAY -

9 Comments:

Blogger oldfartswife said...

I am sure there's more to this sick fucker than meets the eye.
The book deal came pretty fast.
he says he IS guilty, gas him now ask questions later, now who could have a problem with that.

10:57 AM  
Blogger starbender said...

Certainly NOT I....
;]

11:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! Why, oh why would anyone consider reading a book about the personal life about either a kid molester and killer or about a man who wants to be one????

3:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't believe anyone would want to even think of a book deal with Karr. He is a discusting human being, ok well he isn't really a human being, just a worthless being. I would not read his book and hopefully bookstores do NOT sell his book, if they do,i'm never shopping there.

6:03 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

angela~ Isn't it amazing? ...the ironic thing is that he is WORRIED about HIS SON and how will he grow up? ...but it's okay 4 him 2 take little girls lives! Prick!

carmel~ I know! I won't read or go see a movie! I don't know who will?

:o

8:00 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I agree with OFW.....hes a sick fuck.

9:22 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

catch~ Yes, he really is!
:)

6:37 AM  
Blogger oldfartswife said...

this guy is still a sick fuck, and should have to pay back all the money his crazy ass cost by pulling this shit! be on the lookout for more from this sick fuck, he could end up living in your neighborhood.
sorry about my blog starbender, I guess I just don't give a shit anymore, I just like to bitch about it on yours ;)

1:33 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

ofw~hahahaaaa ...u crack me up hon!
:)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home